CONCERTS – All performances at St Bernard’s Church, 2 David Avenue, Batehaven
CONCERT 2 – SUNDAY 20 MAY AT 3.00 PM – BOOK HERE
CHAMBER SOLOISTS FROM AUSTRALIAN ROMANTIC AND CLASSICAL ORCHESTRA
CLASSICAL MELODIES – TIMELESS AND THRILLING
Under the Artistic Direction of renowned musician and educator Richard Gill AO, 11 ARCO Chamber Soloists are bringing a spectacular program to Batemans Bay:
- Jakob Lehmann – principal violin, from Berlin (website
- <https://www.jakob-lehmann.com/ )
- Rachael Beesley – violin, Melbourne, Australian Romantic & Classical
- Orchestra concertmaster (website <http://www.rachaelbeesley.com/ )
- Deirdre Dowling – viola, Australian based in Paris
- Simon Oswell – viola, Melbourne
- Natasha Kraemer – violoncello, Yarra Valley
- Kirsty McCahon – double bass, Sydney
- Pablo Sosa del Rosario – flute, Spanish based in The Hague, NL
- Nicole van Bruggen – clarinet, Noosa
- Anneke Scott – horn, London (website <https://www.annekescott.com/ )
- Graham Nichols – horn, Sydney
- Takako Kunugi – bassoon, Japanese based in The Hague, NL
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Serenade No.13 in G major ‘Eine kleine Nachtmusik’ KV525 (1787)
Peter Von Winter (1754-1825)
Octet in E flat major for winds and strings (1812)
Vincenzo Gambaro (1746-c.1820)
Quartet in D minor No.2 Op.4 for flute, clarinet, horn & bassoon (1815)
Ludwig Van Beethoven (1770-1827)
String Quintet in C major Op.29 ’Storm’ (1801)
CONCERT 3 – SUNDAY 23 SEPTEMBER AT 3.00 PM – BOOK HERE.
TONY LEE, PIANIST
Sydney born pianist Tony Lee is one of the most highly awarded pianists in the country. Tony is the winner of the Nancy Weir Best Australian Pianist Prize of the 2016 Sydney International Piano Competition. He performs regularly across Europe, China, USA, New Zealand and Australia.
CONCERT 4 – SUNDAY 28 OCTOBER AT 3.00 PM – BOOK HERE
The Orava Quartet has been hailed by Limelight magazine and more as ‘world class’ and ‘the most exciting young quartet on the block’. Earning a reputation and devoted following for their passionate and thrilling performances, the Quartet brings their unique sound and breathtaking intensity to the classics of the string quartet canon, making audiences fall in love with these works all over again.
SCMS SUBSCRIPTION 2018 – BOOK HERE
Premium Subscriptions (4 concerts plus complimentary program) $137
Subscriptions are transferrable but not refundable
SCMS MEMBERSHIP 2018 – BOOK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Concert tickets are transferrable but not refundable. For express entry to all concerts, please book online and bring your printout.
The South Coast Music Society uses Try Booking as its online booking facility. Our Membership Secretary will receive acknowledgement of your booking. Thank you for using our online facility.